Wednesday, December 19, 2007

iPod Random Song List Game

What the heck, I have to work late and have a couple of free minutes, so...

Rules: Set your iPod on shuffle and post the first 10 songs that appear. No cheating!

1. "The Look" - Roxette
2. "Hungry Eyes" - Eric Carmen
3. "Chains of Love" - Erasure
4. "Reuniting the Fleet" - Bear McCreary (Battlestar Galactica Season 2 Soundtrack)
5. "Be My Baby" - The Ronettes (Dirty Dancing Soundtrack)
6. "Mercy Mercy Me" - Robert Palmer
7. "Would I Lie To You" - Eurythmics
8. "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" - The Proclaimers
9. "Photograph" - Nickelback
10. "Mamma Mia" - ABBA

Ok, this has got to the weirdest assortment of music, some of which embarassingly dates me. Oh suuuuure, I couldn't get something cool like Bob Seger or Aerosmith but instead this mix. Yeah those date me too I guess, but still. They're timeless and don't ruin my image. Well at least Nickelback came up. Suddenly I'm not so sure about this game anymore...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, John!

JohnAGJ said...

Feliz Navidad to you too, Michael! ;-)