Friday, November 30, 2007

iPod Random Song List Game

Rules: Set your iPod on shuffle and post the first 10 songs that appear. No cheating!

1. "I Feel Love" – Donna Summer
2. "One of Us" – Joan Osburne
3. "Mr. Brightside" – The Killers
4. "Under The Boardwalk" – Bette Midler
5. "My Girl" – The Temptations
6. "Kiss The Rain" – Billie Myers
7. "Self Control" – Laura Branigan
8. "Holy Ghost Hop" – Carman
9. "Can’t Fight This Feeling" – REO Speedwagon
10. "A-Team Theme" – John Swihart (Napoleon Dynamite soundtrack)

Ok, this is a weird mix. With 1,600+ songs on my iPod it would have to kick out stuff I rarely listen to. I forgot that I had Carman on there!

h/t Dappled Things

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Outkast / ?
2. Foo Fighters / Cheer Up, Boys (Your Make Up is Running)
3. Steely Dan / Only a Fool Would Say That
4. BT / Embracing the Sunshine
5. The Toasters / Talk is Cheap
6. Blondie / Die Young Stay Pretty
7. Morrissey / First of the Gang to Die
8.Cosmicity / As Long as it Takes (Quieter)
9.Pink Floyd / Dogs
10. Robert Miles / Children

Fun Excersice, A haven't listened to Pink Floyd's "Dogs" since I don't know when. Nice Blog, I followed the link over from Gates of Vienna. Keep up the good work.

JohnAGJ said...

Thanks, Steve!