Sunday, December 14, 2008

iPod Random Song List Game

This is a game of sorts that now defunct blogs I used to follow years ago started and I would join in from time to time. I rather liked it mainly because I have very eclectic tastes in music and I still find it interesting to see what crazy lists are generated.

Rules: Set your iPod on shuffle and post the first 10 songs that appear. No cheating!

1. "Partyman" - Prince
2. "Montage" - Team America soundtrack
3. "Wizards In Winter" - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
4. "I Beg Your Pardon" - Kon Kan
5. "Wallace Courts Murron" - James Horner (Braveheart soundtrack)
6. "Surrender" - Cheap Trick
7. "Kevin Is Gay" - Giant Drag
8. "Santa Baby" - Madonna
9. "Starlight" - Muse
10. "Hip To Be Square" - Huey Lewis & The News

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For What it is Worth - Rush
Golden Retriever - Supper Furry Animals
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
Why do you love me - Garbage
Winter Wonderland - Andy Williams
Mack The Knife - Frank Sinatra
When I see you smile - Bad English
Por Una Cabeza - Carlos Gardel
Hideaway - Rock Kills Kid
Layla - Eric Clapton