Sunday, November 23, 2008

Which Star Trek Ship Should You Command?

Your result for Which Star Trek Ship Should You Command? Test...

Galaxy Class!

30% Flight_Control, 10% Tactical, 30% Science and 40% Command!


Congratulations! You have been assigned a Galaxy Class vessel! This class of starship is the top of the line when it comes to Command facilities and diplomatic amenities. It is perfect for any sort of mission of diplomacy!


Take Which Star Trek Ship Should You Command? Test
at HelloQuizzy



Well, TNG was my favorite Star Trek series though Spock & McCoy from TOS were my favorite characters overall.

h/t Green Mountain Jamie

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I liked TNG as well. DS9 was crap. No matter what they try to tell me about it. ;)

JohnAGJ said...

Oh I dunno, DS9 had its moments. I liked the Dominion War stuff.
;-)