Monday, March 17, 2008

iPod Random Song List Game

Rules: Set your iPod on shuffle and post the first 10 songs that appear. No cheating!

1. "Water Runs Dry" - Boys II Men
2. "I Second That Emotion" - Smokey Robinson
3. "EnseƱame" - Jon Secada
4. "I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song" - Jim Croce
5. "I Will Be Here For You" - Michael W. Smith
6. "The Finer Things" - Steve Winwood
7. "The Black Pearl" - Klaus Badelt (Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack)
8. "Kiss And Say Goodbye" - The Manhattans
9. "Turn! Turn! Turn!" - The Byrds
10. "Angel" - Aerosmith

Odd mix, but good music. My iPod is on a bit of an oldies kick I see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suggestion to add to the iPod:
Erasure's version of ABBA's "Take A Chance On Me." The bass beat rules!

Deleted said...

Here is my list. This is truly scary.

1. Open Arms - Mariah Carey
2. On The Road Home - Heart
3. Adia - Sarah McLachlan
4. Lost in Your Eyes - Debbie Gibson
5. Real World - Matchbox Twenty
6. Smaointe - Enya
7. You're The Voice - Heart
8. And You Don't Remember - Mariah Carey
9. All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
10. Spiderwebs - No Doubt