Monday, November 26, 2007

Help For Heroes

Remember the story this past Saturday about wounded British vets being jeered by less-than-savory members of the public? There is a group in the U.K. that is raising money to help with their care. Whatever you can spare, please give to them! Ask your friends, family, co-workers, everybody you know to give something to these guys! If you have a blog, please just post a link and let's show them what the blogosphere can do! Thanks.

Help For Heroes


h/t A commenter at Gay Patriot

2 comments:

Dymphna said...

Thanks for sending us this.

I saw the headlines but I couldn't go read the story. Now you've given us a way to do something (yeah, I know...how American of me...)

I'll post on this either tonight or tomorrow -- there are a few things hanging fire, but this is important.

I hope this spreads. I'll also send it to some Brits.

JohnAGJ said...

You're welcome. I've passed the link on to everbody I know who's connected to the military as well, so hopefully between all of us we can help these guys out.