Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ancient Egyptian Tombs

I'm off to bed, but I just listened to another interesting podcast from The Best of National Geographic Magazine called Death on the Nile (mp3). A fascinating look at what has been found from tombs and graves of both the commoners and the wealthy of ancient Egypt. The talk about the images in the tombs and the magical aspect of them for their religious beliefs was particularly interesting. Ok, time to guzzle some Nyquil and hit the sack. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog! I added you to my blogroll. I'd appreciate it if you'd consider linking back.

Most blogs allow you to enter your blog url in a special field in the comment section. If the blog doesn't have that feature, then you will also need to put my url in the comment.

JohnAGJ said...

Eric: I'd consider it but unfortunately you didn't leave a url for your blog nor is your profile accessible.