Sunday, September 18, 2011

iPod Random Song List Game

This is a game of sorts that now defunct blogs I used to follow years ago started and I would join in from time to time. I rather liked it mainly because I have very eclectic tastes in music and I still find it interesting to see what crazy lists are generated.

Rules: Set your iPod on shuffle and post the first 10 songs that appear. No cheating!

1. "Danke Schoen" - Wayne Newton
2. "You've Got A Friend In Me" - Randy Newman
3. "Take A Bow" - Rihanna
4. "I Believe In Love" - Paula Cole
5. "Off I Go (2010 Mix)" - Greg Laswell
6. "The Joker" - Steve Miller Band
7. "Binary Sunset (Alternate)" - John Williams (Star Wars Episode IV soundtrack)
8. "Trouble Sleeping" - Corinne Bailey Rae
9. "Sad Eyes" - Robert John
10. "Paso La Vida Pensando" - Chayanne

0 comments: