Saturday, January 19, 2008

iPod Random Song List Game

If you haven't noticed by my absence, my posting will be sporadic at times for awhile. I seem to have front-loaded this year for some reason and there is a lot going on in the real world.

Rules: Set your iPod on shuffle and post the first 10 songs that appear. No cheating!

1. "Can't Help Falling In Love" - UB40
2. "Doubly Good To You" - Amy Grant
3. "March From Raiders Of The Lost Ark" - John Williams & The Boston Pops Orchestra
4. "Hazy Shade Of Winter" - The Bangles
5. "Living In America" - James Brown
6. "Perdoname Conciencia" - Jon Secada
7. "Livin' On The Edge" - Aerosmith
8. "I'll Never Love This Way Again" - Dionne Warwick
9. "In The End" - Linkin Park
10. "I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You" - The Alan Parsons Project

Kind of amusing to see what pops up when you put the ol' iPod on shuffle. I haven't listened to Amy Grant in quite awhile and had completely forgot that I had anything by Dionne Warwick!

0 comments: